Are you ready to spend more time outside? As the weather warms up, you can shift your eye to home improvements for your outdoor space.
A welcoming area can be the perfect place to relax during spring and summer days. And not only can upgrades increase your home’s value, but they can also inspire you to keep up with regular maintenance.
From entertaining to unique lighting, here are this year’s trends in outdoor living.
- Lighting: Sunset doesn’t mean you have to go inside. Use accent lighting to warm and brighten your outdoor space under the night sky.
- Pergolas: Want to add something functional and elegant to your home? A pergola creates a defined space ideal for al fresco dining. You can lounge outside for hours under the shade of this structure.
- Relaxation Areas: Does your porch or patio need a refresh? Swings, outdoor couches and potted plants can create inviting outdoor areas for relaxation.
- Outdoor Entertaining: A movie projector and weather-resistant speakers can be the perfect way to enjoy warm summer nights.
- Gardening: While flowers bring a splash of color to your yard, you may also want to consider more functional projects. Growing herbs and vegetables can be a satisfying hobby, particularly if you like to cook at home.
- Year-Round Enjoyment: With all the hard work of getting an outdoor space ready for spring and summer, you may be wondering how you can enjoy the area for longer. Additions like fire pits and outdoor heaters can come in handy when the weather becomes chillier once again.
Want to make sure you have the right protection for your property? Or are you looking for more home improvement inspiration? Get in touch to Zolezzi Insurance Home Insurance Agent today.
HOW CAN ZOLEZZI INSURANCE AGENT HELP YOU?
ON THE PHONE OR IN PERSON – We gather information about your current insurance policies and current coverage needs.
COMPARE PERSONALIZED QUOTES – We collect quotes from various companies to allow you to shop for the best coverage at the best price.
OUTSTANDING SERVICE – We provide outstanding customer service on your business and personal insurance needs with staffing in 3 locations.